lunes, 24 de agosto de 2009

Tell the pastor to send to you the envelope which i dropped for you.lunes, 24 de agosto de 2009, 01:45 pm

De: "ben anthony"
Tell the pastor to send to you the envelope which i dropped for you.
Hello Dear,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those fund transferred to a Mexican Account with the cooperation of a new partner from United Kingdom who is an international businessman. Presently I am in the United Kingdom for investment projects with our own share of the total sum after the transfer of the fund to here in United Kingdom . Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our Rev.Pastor MICHEL TANKO, he is the person that connected me to the good business man that helped me. So contact him with the below information
Name: Rev.Pastor MICHEL TANKO
Telephone: (+226-75634567)
Email:(livingfaithchristmissionbf@gmail.com )
Email;(living_christmissionbf@yahoo.fr)
Office: (Living faith Christ Mission Burkina-Faso)
( West Africa) .signned)
(By bishop david oyedepo the president of living faith church worldwide inc)
(a.k.a.winnerchaper-ouagadougou-burkina faso)
Your Full Name...............
Your Sex......................
Your Age......................
Your Nationality..............
Your Occupation...............
Your Home Address.............
Your Office Address...........
Your Personal Mobile Number..
Your Personal Fax Number......
A Scanned Copy Of Your International Passport/Photo
Ask him to send you the wrapped parcelled envelope which I dropped in his parish for you. I felt confident and dropped this envelope containing the cheque of ($3.6musd,Three Million and six hundred US Dollars) because the pastor is a man of GOD, moreover I did not disclose to him that it is an open cheque that is contained in the parcel. I only told him that someone will reach him for the collection of the package.

I felt very happy to show you this compensation as a token of my appreciation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter though all effort proved abortive during the process of everything. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with the parish Rev.Pastor MICHEL TANKO and instruct him where to send the package to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the efforts at that time.

Please you must be careful not to give anybody in their church the impression that it is cheque that is contained in the package I dropped for you, just let the pastor to know that you wish him to try as much as he can to send you the parcel which I dropped for you. At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand at the moment, nevertheless, here is my number in the United Kingdom (+44 7035 969 121).

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf for you to receive the parcelled cheque, so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the parcel to you without any delay. Once again, I am happy that everything went successfully as planned with the help of my new partner and also I am rewarding you for all your candid efforts in the past to help me. With best love from me here in United Kingdom and please do call me after the receipt of this letter so that I will direct you more about the retrieval of the package from Rev.Pastor MICHEL TANKO.
My regards to your family,

Mr.ben anthony.
(+44 7035 969 121).
(livingfaithchristmissionbf@gmail.com)
(living_christmissionbf@yahoo.fr)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario