jueves, 20 de agosto de 2009

mrs perez manuella.

mrs perez manuella.
"perezmanuella5@cantv.net"
Añadirlunes 17 de agosto de 2009, 8:05:05Para:perezmanuella5@cantv.net
Good day.
From mrs perez manuella.

Dear Respectful,
Warm greetings to you and your family in the name of God. I am aware that this is not a formal approach in starting a relationship, but as time goes on, you will realise the need for my approach. My email to you will come as as a surprise since i don't know you in person. But if this message comes to you out of your wish, i am very sorry. I hope that you will read through this email and understand how difficult things can be for someone in a particular period in life.

I am sending you this message to explain my problems to you to know if you can render a helping hand. My name is MRS.EREZ MANUELLA from SWITZERLAND. I am the wife of MR.BANOKOV MANUELLA. I lost my husband and the only daughter in the last Tsunami disaster that hit my country. Before the death of my husband, he deals on coffee business.

Presently, I am having a big problem with my late husband's brothers because of the wealth and the landed properties he left behind. They forced me to release all his bank deposit informations and all the documents about his landed properties.They did not stop there; they are monitoring my movements till today to the extent that I can not go out freely nor answer or make telephone calls.They can only give me food and shelter and nothing else. I can only have access to the internet at times when I am left with the little ones and our house security guard. It is because of this problem that I decided to contact you to help me from this ugly situation.
Because of my relationship with my husband, he told me before his death, about money he has in the london country where he goes to do business reseach. The money was in a box deposited with a security and finance company in ABIDJAN WEST AFRICA and the amount is US$9.5 million.

He made me to understand that the money was deposited as a family valuable for security reasons, in this case the officials of the company does not know that the real content of the box is money. The brothers of my late husband are not aware of this deposit and they will never know about it. I am therefore seeking for your assistance to help me secure the consignment from the LONDON company to your country for safety and investment. Once I got your response to help me, I will get back to you with the details on how we should proceed.Plesae do reply me through my private email ( perezmanuella@yahoo.fr )
I shall be waiting for your swift .

Sincerely yours,
MRS.PEREZ MANUELLA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario